Multi And Biracial SUNSHINE PEOPLE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biracial And Multiracial People Arts Business History News And More.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THERAPY ROOM: A Sacred Space What Is It?

+18
lisa
cherryexotical
PRETTYEXOTICALS
wheredaexoticalwomenat
jacky
pubist
eggnog
clean
calendar
finefemale
Supremeghal
MYCRAFT
exoticalmoney
creoleman
ebonybeauty
brownchocolate
fenotype
Admin
22 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1THERAPY ROOM: A Sacred Space What Is It? Empty THERAPY ROOM: A Sacred Space What Is It? Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:41 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

THERAPY ROOM: A Sacred Space What Is It? Downl461

THERAPY ROOM: Is one that invokes a number of subjects, such as the realm of healing, meditation on good things while of spirituality, and our emotional lives and wellbeing. The kind of space we create and nurture with a specific purpose.

Whether earthly or spiritually made to spring from the herbal world, Sacred Space connects us to a truth that transcends our fears. The sea, the forest growing or feeling blessed as the sun shines might also additionally all define as “Sacred”. It is a space that amplifies good feelings good type of energy. A sacred space is where we sometimes seek to let go of over-bearing weight that dulls the mood and instead replace it with happy and awesome words prayers mantras and motivational meditations or sacred messages.

Things that are good for the mind heart soul body spiritual wellness. Wishing the self to prosper wishing the body and mind to heal.

Here are some examples.

Mantras: 

THERAPY ROOM: A Sacred Space What Is It? Downlo28

A mantra can be a word or a phrase that calms you and that you can easily chant to yourself, whether alone, or with others.

(I love myself, I believe in myself, I support myself).

Prayers: 

THERAPY ROOM: A Sacred Space What Is It? Downl462

A Prayer is spiritual communication between man and God.The most basic definition of prayer is "talking to God." Prayer is not meditation or passive reflection; it is direct address to God.

(Dear God.guide me with your eyes and help me in everything I do as it pleases you. Amen).

Meditation: 

THERAPY ROOM: A Sacred Space What Is It? Downlo29

Is a practice where an individual uses a technique – such as mindfulness, or focusing the mind on a particular object, thought, or activity – to train attention and awareness, and achieve a mentally clear and emotionally calm and stable state. Meditation is practiced in numerous religious traditions.

How to Practice MEDITATION.

While there are many different forms of meditation and ways to practice, learning a basic meditation for beginners is a great place to begin:

Choose a quiet spot that is free of distractions.

Turn off your phone, television, and other distractions.

If you choose to play quiet music, select something calm and repetitive.

Set a time limit.

If you are just getting started, you might want to stick to shorter sessions of about 5 to 10 minutes in length.

Pay attention to your body and get comfortable.

You can sit cross-legged on the floor or in a chair as long as you feel that you can sit comfortably for several minutes at a time.

Focus on your breathing. Try taking deep breaths that expand your belly and then slowly exhale. Pay attention to how each breath feels.

Notice your thoughts.

The purpose of meditation is not to clear your mind—your mind is inevitably going to wander.

Instead, focus on gently bringing your attention back to your breath whenever you notice your thoughts drifting.

Don't judge your thoughts or try to analyze them; simply direct your mind back to your deep breathing.

https://multibiracial.forumotion.com

fenotype

fenotype

This is one of the best ideas for starting the year.   THERAPY ROOM: A Sacred Space What Is It? 2705  THERAPY ROOM: A Sacred Space What Is It? 1f305  THERAPY ROOM: A Sacred Space What Is It? 1f31e  THERAPY ROOM: A Sacred Space What Is It? 1f380

brownchocolate

brownchocolate

Thanks for creating a nice meditation area for calm and guidance. Happy new year.

ebonybeauty

ebonybeauty

WOW!

creoleman

creoleman

Very good start to the year.

exoticalmoney

exoticalmoney

Hi admin this is great I'll be tuning in to read the posts in this forum.

MYCRAFT

MYCRAFT

Happy new year and thanks for reminding us that we should take some time out to meditate and make it right with our minds.

Supremeghal

Supremeghal

Happy new year   THERAPY ROOM: A Sacred Space What Is It? 1f64f  THERAPY ROOM: A Sacred Space What Is It? 1f64f  THERAPY ROOM: A Sacred Space What Is It? 1f64f

finefemale

finefemale

Love and blessings to all.

calendar

calendar

Just passing through to say hi.

clean

clean

I started my meditation journey last year and never looked back since.

eggnog

eggnog

I pray most times before I leave my house because you never know what is out there sometimes.

pubist

pubist

Happy new year to all of you.

jacky

jacky

I make it right with god everytime I step through my door. I thank him for bringing me safely home.  Guide and protection all the time.

wheredaexoticalwomenat

wheredaexoticalwomenat

Happy new year to everyone.

PRETTYEXOTICALS

PRETTYEXOTICALS

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

cherryexotical

cherryexotical

Sometimes all it takes are a few prayers to be uplifted.

lisa

lisa

Hi guys I'm Lisa.

pinpoint

pinpoint

I set aside sundays for meditation because it's such a quiet and less busy day.

candyprincess

candyprincess

God is good God is great let us thank him everyday amen.

TheGoldQUEEN

TheGoldQUEEN

Happy new year and thanks to the admin for giving us a wonderful platform to discuss our needs.

FemaleMoses

FemaleMoses

A sacred space is long overdue for someone like me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum