Multi And Biracial SUNSHINE PEOPLE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biracial And Multiracial People Arts Business History News And More.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jordyn Woods’bOYFRIEND NBA star BF Karl-Anthony LOST 7 Families to Covid

+2
brownchocolate
innocentchicken
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

innocentchicken

innocentchicken

Jordyn Woods’bOYFRIEND NBA star BF Karl-Anthony LOST 7 Families to Covid Nintch10

Jordyn Woods’ NBA star BF Karl-Anthony Cities says 7 relations have died so removed from COVID-19, together with his mother

JORDYN Woods’ NBA star boyfriend Karl-Anthony Towns said seven of his family members have died so far from Covid-19, including his mom.

The 25-year-old opened up about his family’s tragedies to ESPN.

His mother died in April after battling the virusCredit: Karl-Anthony Towns

The Minnesota Timberwolves star revealed on Friday that he’s lost six family members to the virus since his mother, Jacqueline Cruz-Towns, tragically died while battling Covid-19 in April.

Karl-Anthony said: “I’ve been through a lot, obviously starting out with my mom.

“Last night I got a call that I lost my uncle. I feel like I’ve been hardened a little bit by life and humbled.”
Jordyn Woods’bOYFRIEND NBA star BF Karl-Anthony LOST 7 Families to Covid Nintch11

The athlete continued: “I’ve seen a lot of coffins in the last seven months.

“I have a lot of people who have — in my family and my mom’s family — gotten COVID.
The NBA star candidly opened up about his losesCredit: Karl-Anthony Towns
He said he felt a ‘responsibility’ to keep his family healthyCredit: Karl-Anthony Towns

He’s been updating his fans about the grieving process after losing his motherCredit: Karl-Anthony Towns

“I’m the one looking for answers still, trying to find how to keep them healthy.

“It’s just a lot of responsibility on me to keep my family well-informed and to make all the moves necessary to keep them alive.”

Back in March, he told fans in an Instagram video that his mother was in a medically induced coma and had been placed on a ventilator.

The NBA star’s father also tested positive for the virus, though recovered.
His mother tragically died in AprilCredit: Karl-Anthony Towns

Karl-Anthony posted an emotional YouTube video in NovemberCredit: Karl-Anthony Towns

Karl-Anthony explained on Friday that he posted the person video because he “didn’t want people to feel the way I felt,” adding: “I wanted to try to keep them from having the ordeal and the situation I was going through.

“It just came from a place that I didn’t want people to feel as lonely and upset as I was.

“I really made that video just to protect others and keep others well-informed, even though I knew it was going to take the most emotionally out of me that I’ve ever been asked to do.”

The couple confirmed their relationship in SeptemberCredit: Instagram

Jordyn is famously known as the former BFF of Kylie Jenner

Jordyn, 23, and Karl-Anthony went public with their relationship when they shared a photo together on Instagram in September.

brownchocolate

brownchocolate

This is one of the saddest news I've read in december after christmas I really feel sad for what he is going through.

goldenpie

goldenpie

Omygod that is aweful losing so many in such a short time.

mindyou

mindyou

Jordyn Woods’bOYFRIEND NBA star BF Karl-Anthony LOST 7 Families to Covid Downlo11

baddy

baddy

May their souls find rest. Deepest condolences.

MYCRAFT

MYCRAFT

My heart break for this brother. I send healing his way and hope in time it will get better.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum