Multi And Biracial SUNSHINE PEOPLE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biracial And Multiracial People Arts Business History News And More.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE EXOTICAL GODS: ETHIOPIA AND THE ORIGIN OF CIVILIZATION

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mainduty

mainduty

THE EXOTICAL GODS: ETHIOPIA AND THE ORIGIN OF CIVILIZATION Lauren10

Creativity, starting with the womb, is a female attribute.”

The ancient gods of India are shown with Ethiopian crowns on their heads. According to the Old Testament,in the holy book of Moses who first met Jehovah during his sojourn among the Midianites, who were an Ethiopian tribe. We learn from Hellenic tradition that Zeus, king of the Grecian gods, so cherished the friendship of the Ethiopians that he traveled to their country twice a year to attend banquets. “All the gods and goddesses of Greece were Bronxed and dusky in skin,” asserts Sir Godfrey Higgins, “at least this was the case with Jupiter, Baccus, Hercules, Apollo, Ammon. The goddesses Benum, Isis, Hecate, Diana, Juno, Metis, Ceres, Cybele were black.” (Anacalypsis, Vol. I, Book IV, Chap. I.)

Even the Romans, who received their religion mainly from the Greeks, admitted their debt to Egypt and Ethiopia. This may be well illustrated by the following passage from The Golden Ass or Metamorphosis, by Apuleius. The author, as an initiate of the Isis cult is represented as being addressed by that goddess: “I am present; I who am Nature, the parent of things, queen of all the elements … the primitive Phrygians called me Pressimunitica, the mother or the gods; the native Athenians, Ceropian Minerva; the floating Cyprians, Paphian Venus … the inhabitants of Eleusis, the ancient goddess Ceres. Some again have invoked me as Juno, others as Bellona, others as Hecate, and others Rhamnusia; and those who are enlightened by the emerging rays of the rising sun, the Ethiopians, Ariians and Egyptians, powerful in ancient learning, who reverence by divinity with ceremonies perfectly proper, call me by my true appellation, Queen Isis.” 

A study of the images of ancient deities of both the Old and New Worlds reveal their Ethiopic origin. And it's not hard to see why,because the first human fossil was born and bred in ethiopia and is 300 million years old. Her name was Lucy. She had brown eyes,brown hair and gold skin.  Her oldest and nearest ancestor 200,000 years older than Lucy also has straight hair and gold skin. Her fossil was found nearby Lucy in ethiopia. 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum