Multi And Biracial SUNSHINE PEOPLE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biracial And Multiracial People Arts Business History News And More.

You are not connected. Please login or register

IG Model Maliah: Once Chased By Drake & 50 Cent

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Admin

IG Model Maliah: Once Chased By Drake & 50 Cent Downl103
Maliah Michel is an African-American actress, hip hop model, entrepreneur and adult performer. She is best known as a video vixen and has appeared in different music videos for A-list artists such as Drake, Ne-Yo, Fabolous, Busta Rhymes, Pit Bull, Sean Kingston and Lloyd. Maliah has also appeared in the movie Because I Love You.
IG Model Maliah: Once Chased By Drake & 50 Cent Downl106

Maliah is known for her relationship with Drake. She first appeared in one of his music videos as a vixen. The two dated for a while before splitting. It is rumoured that the two broke up because Drake was not comfortable with Michel's career as an exotic dancer.
IG Model Maliah: Once Chased By Drake & 50 Cent Downl105
Maliah Michel's age is currently 37 years , born and raised in Housto, Texas is famous America's adult performer, enterpreneur and model. Maliah Michel stands a decent height of 5 feet 7inches (170cm) with weight 62 kg having an attractive body structure. Desoite being a talent and one of the most beautiful models.
IG Model Maliah: Once Chased By Drake & 50 Cent Downl107
She is best known as a video vixen and has appeared in different music videos for A-list artists such as Drake, Ne-Yo, Fabolous, Busta Rhymes, Pit Bull, Sean Kingston and Lloyd. Maliah has also appeared in the movie Because I Love You.

https://multibiracial.forumotion.com

brownchocolate

brownchocolate

She is pretty I think she appears in some of drakes videos.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum